We may change this policy from time to time. When we do, we will post those changes to this page so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have.
Why We Collect Information About You
Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide clients with superior service and to provide all visitors a smooth, efficient, and personalized experience while using our site.
How We Collect Information
When you access or use our web site, we automatically collect certain information about you, including:
- Log Information: Our servers collect log files when you access our web site, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and the webpage or online service you visited before navigating to our site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile applications, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons (or pixel tags). Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to, among other things, improve our site and your experience, see which areas and features of our site are popular, and count visits. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices,” below. Web beacons are clear, electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Operate and improve the site;
- Provide legal services;
- Respond to your questions, comments and requests, and provide customer service;
- Provide the information or services you request, and send you related information;
- Communicate with you about other services and events offered by Struck Love Bojanowski & Acedo or others we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze usage, trends, and activities;
We may process and store information about you in the United States and other countries, which may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which you are situated.
Sharing of Information
Although we do not disclose or sell information we obtain online about our visitors to anyone, we may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this policy
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- In response to a request for information if required by, or we believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The site may enable social sharing features and other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on our site with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please review the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
We use encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of information that you share with us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your personal information and take reasonable measures to protect it from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web site, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will do our best to protect its security on our systems.
Struck Love Bojanowski & Acedo will not use or share the information collected on our site in way unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information or without providing you a choice whether to permit any such unrelated uses. At the time you provide your information, we will offer you a choice as to whether you want to receive further communications from the firm. If you choose not to receive these communications, we will not use the information you provide for this purpose. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about our ongoing business relations.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our site.
Links to Third-Party Sites
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Revised: March 1, 2016.